"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere

Whoops, I skipped yesterday... I'll just do 2 posts today!

A song that reminds me of somewhere... that would have to be "Auf Achse" by Franz Ferdinand. It reminds me of riding in my family's RV at night, lying on my back on the kitchen booth seat... and going on vacation in general.



And also The Great Gatsby... probably because I listened to that song quite a few times when I had to read said book over spring break one year. But also partially because it reminds me of Gatsby's situation in the novel. Haha.



It's kind of a sad song... but it's a good one. :) Give it a listen if you haven't heard it before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxreVpaIGAk

No comments:

Post a Comment