"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunsets :)

I'm a sucker for sunsets, silhouettes, flowers, reflections, water features, and clouds. I always feel like I should take a picture of them so I don't forget how beautiful the world can be. I've seen quite a few sunsets in my travels, but some of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen have been in Ohio.
Here are a few of my favorites:
  • This one was taken in Bowling Green, Ohio, this March.
  • Okay, this one was in Key West, Florida this March. But it was still very pretty!
  • This was taken en route from Quincy, Ohio, on Route 75 in January.
  • This one was taken in Bowling Green this February. I thought it looked like the Arctic or something (it certainly felt like it!).
  • This one was taken en route to Cincinnati for my church group's spring retreat.
The pictures obviously can't do them justice, but I hope you enjoyed them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment