"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2: A habit you wish you didn't have.

I know this sounds lame, but... I really wish I didn't bite my nails. It's a bad habit, but I don't know how to get rid of it! Argh! I really wish I could get a manicure like a regular girl... but I don't have enough nail. Pedicures are nice, though... Man, I could use a pedicure right now... wow, I'm off topic. Anyway, I have been biting my nails for as long as I can remember... If anyone has suggestions on how I can rid myself of this "horrid habit" (Parent Trap reference, to those of you 90s kids who remember when Lindsay Lohan wasn't... well, Lindsay Lohan), post in the comments below. :)

Not procrastinating would be nice, too. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment