"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 8: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, and mad.

I actually have playlists on my iPod for such moods...

Happy: usually musicals and the like... my "Musicals," "Wake Up!" and "Spring Has Sprung" playlists
- Good Morning, Baltimore (Nikki Blonsky)
- Billie Jean (Michael Jackson) -- just MJ in general
- No You Girls (Franz Ferdinand)
- Lucky (Glee Cast)
- Smile (Uncle Kracker)
- Short Skirt, Long Jacket (Cake)

Sad: either slower, softer songs, or really intense ones... depending on the kind of sad I am. Slower = "Sleep" playlist, Intense = Evanescence and the like.
- Lithium (Evanescence)
- Daisy (Switchfoot)
- Fade Together (Franz Ferdinand)
- All These Things I've Done (The Killers)
- Red Light (David Nail)
- Change Your Mind (The Killers)
- Long Line of Cars (Cake)

Bored: Sometimes I just put my iTunes on shuffle if I'm bored.
- Charlie the Unicorn songs (Jason Steele)
- Michael (Franz Ferdinand)
- Her Morning Elegance (Oren Lavie)
- I Like A Boy in Uniform (The Pipettes)

Hyped: the intense songs on my "Golf" playlist
- We Are (Ana Johnsson)
- Back in Black (AC/DC)
- 40' (Franz Ferdinand)
- Iris (The Goo Goo Dolls)
- Je Suis En Vie (Grégory Lemarchal)

Mad: I dunno... I don't really listen to music much when I'm mad. Here goes nothing...
- Ammunition (Switchfoot)
- Nobody's Fool (Avril Lavigne)
- Bulletproof (LaRoux)
- Kakumei (Toshihiko Seki)


Well, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment