"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4: The five places you want to go most.

Well, I have a lot of places I want to visit... so I decided I would split it into two categories: International and Domestic.

International:
1. (Back to) London, England, and Paris, France.



2. Italy. Particularly Rome. I've heard it's beautiful, and the food is amazing!


3. Ireland or Scotland. To play golf. That would be pretty freakin' amazing. :D


4. New Zealand. It's got to be pretty awesome if Flight of the Conchords came from there! And Lord of the Rings was shot there. Plus, I've heard there's incredibly scenery. :)


5. British Columbia, Canada. I've heard it's beautiful there, and Canada is always a nice place to visit. :)



Domestic:
1. California. I've never been to the West coast (the farthest West I've been is Idaho), and I've heard it's gorgeous, and of course there's a lot to do.


2. Hawaii. 'nough said. :)


3. Colorado. Particularly Vail. If you know what I mean. :)


4. The Grand Canyon. I went out West a couple summers back, but we never got to go there...


5. Texas. Again, I've never been, and I've heard it's a sweet place.

No comments:

Post a Comment